Saturday, June 11, 2016

I usta was............

I usta was the Flip Flop Lady...

Yep, I'd get a phone call and the person would say are you the person who? and I'd say, "yes, that's me. I'm the flip flop lady."  These days it's not often that I get to make a pair. Therefore, I choose to think of them like as a "small batch" item.  If it's good for whiskey, it's even better for flip flops, right?


Back in the Day
handmade ceramic flip flops, large and small pairs
© Maggie Ruley 2016


I had a special order for a couple of pairs last month and while I was doing them I did a few extra pairs.
It was a fun blast-from-the past to make them. 

The photos you see below are the pairs that are currently hanging in the gallery. 

I call this design "Sea Life"
$59 pair
©Maggie Ruley 2016

Blue Palms
$59 pair
©Maggie Ruley 2016

Green Flamingo
$59 pair
©Maggie Ruley 2016

Light Blue Flamingo
$59 pair
© Maggie Ruley 2016

Red Pineapple
$59 pair
©Maggie Ruley 2016

The gallery hours have changed a little. But just for the next couple of weeks. 


Gallery hours June 8-23


Painting classes resume June 30. Want to paint with me? CLICK HERE to find out more about my painting classes.

Connect with me on FACEBOOK


If you are an email subscriber to my blog and you are reading this from your inbox, 2 things.

First, you might want to CLICK HERE so you can see all the fun extras on the blog site.  You'll be glad you did and you can leave a comment.

And Second, Thank you! Please forward it on to anyone else who might enjoy it. Thank you again.

 If you aren't (reading this in your inbox)and you'd like to get all the really cool things going on in my studio delivered (with love) to your inbox, CLICK HERE  and fill out that box thingy that says, "Never miss a post", in the upper right corner.










Maggie Ruley is a studio artist living in Key West, Florida. 

Her colorful paintings and tropical pottery are collected world wide and can be found in many island homes. She has been featured in the Key West Citizen,
the New York Daily News , and other publications.

Her handmade ceramic flip flops have been sold in gift shops all along the east coast and in California and Hawaii.

 Her studio-gallery is located in the Historic Seaport area of Old Town Key West.
Maggie Ruley~Island Inspirations
933b Fleming St.
Key West Florida 33042

Find more things to love on my website:

www.maggieruley.com



8 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...