Thursday, June 25, 2015

One Extra Large Tropical Key West Cottage Painting, coming right up!

Beebo and Walser
acrylic 30 x 40"
©Maggie Ruley 2015
 
I recently taught a one-day workshop based on my
20 Minute Painting Technique. One of the attendees was from Naples, Florida. During the workshop, which was on a Thursday, she commissioned a 30" x 40" painting and was very specific about a number of items and colors.  She wanted a colorful, tropical Key West cottage painting. And by the way, she needed it by noon on Saturday.  Since I was teaching
a 20 minute painting technique I should be able to whip it out, Right? So I put a hustle one it and I had it finished on time. When she picked it up she loved it so much she commission two more. But no sweat I had 6 days to finish those and then ship them to her over night.
 
313
acrylic 20 x 16"
©Maggie Ruley 2015
 
 
Beebo
acrylic 16 x 20"
©Maggie Ruley 2015
 
 
Under painting for Beebo and Walser
By the way a shout out to my very good friend Janet Burner of Sabino Pottery for lighting a fire under my ass to get me posting.  To see Janet's wonderful pottery click HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Your artwork is just magical! I'm new to your blog - 20 minute paintings??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...