Monday, November 3, 2014

25 Words or less


Key West in 25 words or less

  • Sunny Skies
  • Ocean Views
  • Palm Trees and Flowers
  • Cute Cottages
  • Bike to Anywhere
  • And a fondness for critters


Pearl Street Morning
24 x 20 acrylic on canvas
SOLD giclee prints available
©Maggie Ruley 2014
giclee prices



A very nice couple came into the studio while I was working on this piece and bought it before it was finished.  They had one request. After it was finished and photographed would I add the name of a special dog on the gate, "Rosie".  So after it had been all set up for reproductions the way you see it here, I added "Rosie" in small letters at the bottom of the gate. Here is the lovely note I received from them.


hi Maggie, got your painting Friday absolutely wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you added Rosie and it looked perfect!! thank you so much you are such a pleasure to work with
  thanks again !!
 
That note made my day.  I hope you all have a wonderful day today.
 
Maggie
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...