Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Marc Hanson knocks my socks off.


I am blown away by the work Marc Hanson is doing this month.  Click the link below to go to his blog.


Painting My Way Through Life: A LEAP INTO FEBRUARY!: A Leap Into February... I'm 5 days away from beginning this 28 day painting marathon. February 1st, at some early and unknown ho...

Marc Hanson is one of my favorite contemporary painters.  He is painting 4 paintings a day through the month of February.  He is sharing them on his blog.  Click the link above to go to his blog and see all the wonderful paintings he has done so far.

 
 
 
The photo above comes from a wonderful article by artist
 Lori McNee about how Marc makes his own painting panels
 
 
4 paintings a day!  Now that's a challenge!
 
A note about sharing:  at the bottom of Marc's blog post he has a row of buttons for sharing his content.  One of them has the little blogger symbol and that is how I got the link to show up on my blog page.  And I really do hope I am not stepping on any toes by sharing the link to the Lori McNee article.
 
Please note that I have the same row of sharing buttons below each of my posts and if you would ever like to re-blog, tweet them, share them on Facebook, please feel free to do so.
 
Now everyone go quick and look at Marc Hanson's wonderful paintings.
 
e-mail subscribers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...