Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Let me share your blog with my friends.


   
 
One of the things I really enjoyed about the 30 day Challenge was getting to see work and blogs by fellow artists.  While I am on vacation I would love it if you would link your blog here for others to see.  Is this kind of like having you do my work for me?  Little bit.  However, there are only 50 spots.  If the collection gets too big, you won't get noticed.  If this gets full I'll start another collection.  So share this with your blogger friends and see if we can get 50 blog connections here.  Read the description below and link with the blue button.
 
 

    http://new.inlinkz.com//luwpview.php?id=327417" title="click to view in an external page.">An InLinkz Link-up


   

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I wanted to figure out how to use the program. And it is good to share.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...