Thursday, May 2, 2013

I have accepted a challenge

 
SOLD
thank you 30 day challenge!
 
The artist portion of the blog land is full of challenges in which artists can participate.  They have always intrigued me, but I have never joined.  Until now.  Leslie Saeta has initiated a 30 day marketing challenge.  Each day she give us a marketing task to be completed that day.  Sometimes I like it when I am not the person coming up with the idea.  All I have to do is follow the instructions and voila, I have shared my art work with my friends.
 
Today's challenge is to give an older unsold work some love and share a link for friends to see it in a new light.  This lovely painting of Hilton Head Island is framed and looking for a home other than my dinning room, where it looks great by the way.  To see how it can move to your dinning room click here.
 
Any other artists want to take up the challenge? It is not too late (I think). Go to Leslie's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...