Thursday, January 17, 2013

On the road again (almost)

I have been away from home and my studio since Jan 1st.  I have been in NC helping my parents after my Mom had some surgery.  She is doing well and tomorrow I get on the highway and head back to Key West.  I did bring my paints with me (one of the perks of driving is you can drag a lot of stuff with you) and I got some good starts.  Now I can't wait to get into my studio in town and finish them.

But back in KW while I was away this lovey beach scene of mine was sold by the
 Key West Art Center gallery.  It was only in the gallery a week before it sold.  That makes me smile :).

Everyone have a great day.

Maggie

4 comments:

  1. Someone must be so happy...they bought a beauty! Good studio days ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad to hear that your mom is doing well - you be careful going back - I will talk with you next week. CONGRATULATIONS on your sale - it is a beauty. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all, I am sooooo.... ready to get home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...