Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wall turtles


Here is a new item, these cute little wall turtles.  Like my wall fish they have wires on the back and will hang on the wall.  I was happy with the outcome and plan to do some more.  They look cute swimming on the wall.  I'll try to remember to take a photo of them in the gallery.  I personally thought that the green ones were a little weak in color, but wouldn't you know that one of them was the first to sell.  That's a reminder to me that color is subjective.  Anyway, they are hanging on the wall in the gallery at $38.00 each.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie! Glad to see you're still creating and very productive. I just love your turtles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they will look great swimming on our wall amidst our school of Maggie fish.........

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...