Monday, December 19, 2011

Odds and ends

Well, it is the time of year when everyone feels like they have a million irons in the fire and I am no exception. I have had a number of orders to get out, and the store to get stocked for the Holiday tourists that fill Key West the week between Christmas and New Year's. Plus I can't stay away from my paint brushes even when I have other things to do. Here are a few items that are going in the gallery and a very special dog bowl that is a Christmas gift for a friend who has a rescued puppy. (That's a secret, so don't tell).

I'll show the paintings in another post. I hope everyone is doing well.

2 comments:

  1. Cool doggie diner.... Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and that little doggie is going to love it....thank you thank you thank you MERRY CHRISTMAS MY DEAR FRIEND!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...