Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's been awhile

I know it's been awhile since I have posted, but I have been busy doing lots of fun stuff. I was up in South Beach and had the good fortune to make a friend of this egret. He will be a great photo reference for a fun painting.
Isn't he handsome?

I also took some great photos for beach path paintings.






South Beach has these wonderful life guard stands that are painted all different colors.




I went to a rockin' party at the "W" and danced the night away with old friends.





View from the room.






And I have done a little work. Made some orange juice squeezers.







And did some dip sets in black, a color I rarely use. As you can see my camera did turn up. It was on a chair in the back yard for three weeks and still works. Imagine that.
Everyone have a great day.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...