Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Stroll through the gallery

I keep forgetting to take pictures of new pieces as they come out of the kiln. So here a some photos of what is in the gallery now. Here is the front of the gallery looking out toward Duval Street.
Some of my small paintings and framed prints, and a few of Egg's paper smashey creatures.

Cute little Christmas ornaments.


Paintings and prints



Entertainment sets.




Looking down from the stairs.





New flamingo sets.






Classic chip and dip.







2 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie, I've been trying to get a hold of you--not sure if you saw my message--you won my giveaway!!

    P.S. I would love to come and visit and shop here someday--beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is BEAUTIFUL! Makes me want to shop shop shop......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...