Monday, November 15, 2010

Studio interruptus


Life has been getting in the way of my studio time lately, but I won't bore you with the details. I have been working on the usual suspects in pottery and they are coming along nicely. But I have been struggling with a larger painting of the A & B Marina that is at the end of Front Street. I can't seem to get the colors right. And I can't set up and do it plein air because the view is from a narrow pedestrian cat walk. So that painting is having a short time out. While it is getting a beauty rest I have fallen back on an old familiar theme; The Key West Rooster. This one is painted with the palette knife.

11" x 14"

framed with a black frame

$345.00

2 comments:

  1. Great rooster! You're doing the best thing I know to do--give it a rest. Another time it will all come together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...