Friday, November 6, 2009

Yipee!!

For the last 18 months I have had supply problems getting the clay I like. I was having friends bring it to me from St. Pete and the Jacksonville area. So, I never knew when I would get clay next. Therefore, I was very stingy how I used the clay and was only making smaller items. But recently a new clay supplier appeared in Miami that carries the clay I like and I can get it trucked down to me. It's costly, but not as costly as trucking it from Jacksonville. The day after I got the clay I sat at my wheel and threw 8 large bowls. I am in the process of decorating and firing them now.
Bowl number one is finished in a pineapple - papaya motif.


Here is a side view.
Pineapple - papaya bowl $125.00

2 comments:

  1. Why do you do this to me?????? LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Don't you just love abundant supplies?! Congrats and lovely work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...