Thursday, November 26, 2009

Vero Beach and more

Vero Beach is a lovely community and the Riverside Children's Theater is an amazing facility. The atmosphere was very festive. The Christmas trees they had on display were beautiful and I met some wonderful women. Here is a photo of my display. It looks very dramatic with the dark background.



I've spent the last two days bringing work into the gallery and redoing my displays. The shelves are nice and full. But I can't wait to get back into the studio. I would like to get some painting done this next week.
I hope every one has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know I have a lot for which to be thankful.


3 comments:

  1. Everything looks beautiful! One of the many things that I am thankful for this is day is to be able to count you (and Randy) as one of my closest friends. You are the best!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you. The display looks great. I love the blue & white pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a happy day and I hope yours was as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...