Thursday, September 17, 2009

What did we do before computers?

Well, I might not like the final image so much, but I do like the title.

I'm in the gallery all day today, 10 am to 10 pm and it is very quiet so I am fooling around on the paint program on the computer. I like it, you can do weird and experimental stuff and not worry about wasting your expensive cadmium red. What I do like about this image is that the shirt is off set to one side, not in the middle like my shirt painting, and that it is very loose. Now I am thinking it might be fun to have one of those tricked out computer painting programs.
Well, this does give me something to do while I'm in 7 artists key west for the day. I'm also going to check out Twitter, at the moment I don't tweet, but maybe I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...