Wednesday, April 8, 2009

THE EDGE OF NIGHT

My personal life interfered with my studio life last week (don't you hate that!) and I am struggling to get back in the groove. Plus, I have been out of glaze, but it came late yesterday, so all the pieces that have been sitting on my work table will be finished this week. Yeah! The painting shown here has just returned from Tubac, Arizona where it was part of a juried national show. The juror for the show was Robert Burridge, whose works I admire. www.roberburridge.com

In two weeks I am going to Tucson Arizona for a vacation and while I am there I am going to Tubac, for a workshop with Burridge. I am very much looking forward to it. I have very deep roots in Tucson and I will be visiting with friends and exploring new painting themes. I can't wait.

This painting is available for sale, framed $475.00

Well it's off to the studio to work, everyone have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!!! The weather is finally starting to take a turn for the good. Stopped snowing last night and got warmer during the night and has melted a lot of it. Spring cannot be far away....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie- I don't remeber seeing this one. Can't wait to see it at the gallery tommorrow! Pam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...