Saturday, February 21, 2009

SERVING PIECES WITH PALM APPLIQUES

Early this morning I was a volunteer at our Old Island Days Arts Festival here in Key West. I helped the artists/vendors with the set up. This show goes on for 2 days and always has some great work. After I was finished I went into 7 Artists Key West for a quick look around before the store opened and I was pleasantly surprised to see my stock looking a little thin. So I am headed down to the studio to put my nose to the grind stone and get some more work finished. I didn't feel well last week and now I have to catch up. I usually do a least one glaze load a week and nothing got fired last week. Well, I'll make it up somehow.

Wishing you all sunny days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...