Monday, February 2, 2009

GETTING READY FOR PIGEON KEY ART FESTIVAL


I have been busy the last several weeks getting ready for the Pigeon Key Art Festival. This 2 day event is Feb. 7 & 8. Held in Marathon Florida each year this festival benefits the Pigeon Key Foundation, an organization that manages the historic Pigeon Key. It is a small island that was used by Henry Flagler when he was building his railroad. It contains many turn-of-the-century buildings. I am adding a couple of new lines to my work at this event. Here you see a group of serving pieces with palm tree appliques. VERY FESTIVE! The large platter is $86, the deep oval bowl is $78 and the serving piece is $48. They all come in several colors. For more of my work check out my web site www.maggieruley.com . My work can be seen in Key West at 7 Artists Key West at 604 Duval Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...