Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Vacation! 1 more chance to enter

25 of the 30
 
The final post to the 30 day challenge is a collage of paintings.  I picked 25 I wanted to highlight.  If you would like to learn how to make this collage and see the other collages  Leslie Saeta gives instructions in her post today.
 
 
Some of my small early oils, now dry went to the Key West Art Center yesterday.
Smathers Beach and Blue Lagoon framed
at the Key West Art Center
 


Don't they look polished in the plein air frames?

 
I guess this gives you one more chance to enter for the give away.  I will draw the name tomorrow.  But as the title of this post says,
 I am going on vacation!
 
I will announce the winner, then you probably won't hear from me for a while.  Winning pic will probably ship when I return.



I am having a give-away!

Here is how it works.  Leave a comment on my post and you will be entered to win.  I am going to give away one painting a week for the duration of the 30 Day Challenge, (the month of September, 2013). If you comment daily on my posts then you can be entered up to 7 times to win.  The winner will have their choice of any unsold painting of the week. 

Those of you who subscribe by e-mail to this blog can either reply to the e-mail, or comment and you will be entered.

Please note this drawing is going to be casual.  I am not hiring any fancy auditing company to do the selection.  It is going to be a plain old pieces of paper in a bowl thing.

If you are the winner your painting will be shipped to you after it has dried, which can take one to two weeks with oils


To see more of the challenge paintings click here.

12 comments:

  1. Your work is colorful and whimsical, Maggie. Bravo for doing the challenge. And hello from a fellow-Floridian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now ,now Maggie! What's this I hear about vacation!.... Congrat for your work and a whole month of rushing and still painting beautifully. Well, I guess you've earned a few days off. I know I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great seeing them grouped together...big challenge and beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great holiday. Yes, these look very cute all done up in their frames.....I miss the Key west Arts Center! Say hi to the place from me. These will sell well..... are you entering them for the annual show?

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should do a calendar..... have a great vacation my friend -

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to see all of the paintings grouped together. Your early challenge paintings look beautiful framed. I will miss seeing your paintings every day. Have a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great collage! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Your paintings look even more impressive collectively. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great vacation! I enjoyed seeing the 25 of 30. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a fun vacation. Would looooove to win a painting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...