Thursday, July 25, 2013

Foodies

Some small original paintings on paper are off to the Virginia Perle Gallery in Toms River, New Jersey to be in a food themed show.  The show opens on August 2 with a book signing of "The Vegan Cheat Sheet".  I am excited about this show because my grandparents lived very close to Toms River (in Seaside Park, just over the bridge) and I have very fond memories of the area. And if I can't be there at least my work will be.   The show is up until early September.

www.virginiaperleartgallery.net


4 comments:

  1. As always - BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dots, I'm really fond of the small oyster one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Meg, I like the pineapples too, but I think my favs are the chili peppers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...