Friday, May 24, 2013

Just in time for summer!

  The word SUMMER unlocks an emotional response in almost everyone.  It is such a huge part of being a child.  Summer means FREEDOM AND FUN.  You go to the ponds and look for turtles and tadpoles.  You go fishing with your Grandfather and sailing with your friends.

 
You catch Dragonflies and lightning bugs and eat exotic fruit like pineapple.
 
All wonderful bright and sunny days.
 
Note to self:  it might be fun to put some lightning bugs on flip flops!


 
Dragonflies, turtles and other summer fun memories are captured on my cheerful ceramic flip flops.
 
A new batch of flip flops has come all the way to North Carolina with me and is headed to a wonderful store in New Bern called Carolina Creations.  Janet Francoeur has created a wonderful space filled with joyful creations.  And if you are ever in New Bern make sure you visit.  Tell her "Hi" and that Maggie sent you.  Or just do a little virtual traveling and click on the link.
 
I arrived in North Carolina yesterday to have my own summer family fun.  I did bring some paints, and if time allows I'll "dabble" a little. 
 
 
P.S.  I saved some flip flops for myself and my friends.  So if you can't make it to Carolina Creations send me an e-mail and will get you the pair that reminds you of your summers and vacations.
 

4 comments:

  1. Dots all there isMay 24, 2013 at 1:44 PM

    Love them all - be safe in your travels - talk when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'll try and give you a call, I want to hear about Savannah.

      Delete
  2. I'm betting on the dragonflies and turtles as the hot sales! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, it has been good so far.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...