Thursday, March 21, 2013

WOW, visit my 610 studio now or never.



Tonight, Thursday March 21st, 2013, from 6 to 9pm is The Studios of Key West's (TSKW) monthly open house called Walk on White, or affectionately  WOW.  This will be my last walk on white in this studio space.  On April 1st I am moving my studio into the main building.  The space won't be as pretty as this but it is more in the hub of things and has more wall space for hanging paintings.  So if you haven't come over to my space during any previous WOWs, this is your last chance.  See you tonight and bring your friends.



4 comments:

  1. Your studio walls look great as well as the gallery...the colors are spectacular and the walls sing! Happy Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I'd love to visit your studio and admire your lovely work Maggie! Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen, you would like Key West and all it's flowers and colors.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...