Monday, September 13, 2010

This week's production work.




I am a production potter so a lot of the small items that I make get made in bunches. I have a work area where I can lay out several spoon rests, or Christmas ornaments or small sets and do them all at the same time.
I don't tend to work on multiple original paintings at the same time. I do best when I zero in on one and bulldog it until it is done. Although some paintings need to have a "time out" and sit in the corner until I'm ready to deal with them again. And while they rest, I can work on something else.



2 comments:

  1. The poppy platter is BEAUTIFUL! Sorry haven't been in touch this week- has been a busy week - leaving for Rehoboth on Friday. Talk soon -

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...