Friday, January 22, 2010

Revisiting some older items.

I have not made these 3-palm rectangle platters for some time. The bottoms have a tendency to bow upward as they dry so I really have to baby them. Because they always sell when I have them in stock, I decided to revist them. These came out very nice and I plan to make some more. To the left of them you see some giant flip flops. I have made pottery wall flip flops for many years but, I have always made them in real shoe sizes. I wanted to see what would happen if I took them extra large. They don't quiet work for me yet, but I think with a little tweaking they could be fun.

3-Palm rectangle platters $48.00

1 comment:

  1. you know I am loving that pineapple flip-flop.......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...