Monday, March 2, 2009

FLIP FLOP SPOON RESTS

Here is the rest of Friday's glaze fire. The pineapple platter ($125) is really pretty and the flip flop spoon rests ($22) are cute. It has been awhile since I have made any, I forgot how cute they are.
Here is a close up of the spoon rests.

Well, March came in like a lion. I am in the process of planning a plein air event for the Key West Art Center. Today I was going to go into town and walk around the waterfront area to scout out amenities that the painters might need like restrooms and shade. But it is cold and windy so I think I will tuck myself into my studio and do my recon tomorrow or Wednesday.
I will be in the gallery tonight.


1 comment:

  1. Old man winter just will not give up on anyone - today the high is suppose to be a balmy 15 but with highs lurking in the 50s by Friday. Love the pineapple platter - but then anything with a pineapple on it catches my eye. Guess I need to start saving my pennies again. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...